Epson Short throw Projector EB-L200SW
Transform your workplace with this large, scalable display that enriches collaboration and engagement, and promotes greater knowledge sharing with colleagues, clients or delegates using the latest and most versatile connectivity options. The EB-L200SW has been designed to be easy to use, enriching collaborative and agile working environments.
- 3x Brighter colours and reliable performance*– 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Break through laser technology– provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance free operation, with the added benefits of higher image contrast and instant ON/OFF
- Amazing Colour Brightness– up to 3,800 Lumens colour brightness and 3,800 Lumens white brightness
- WXGA display up to 120″– for an optimal viewing experience and clear readability — up to 4 x bigger than a 60″ flat panel
- Auto keystone– easily set up the projection with intuitive adjustment feature
- Built-in wireless and Miracast – collaborate with various devices to display documents, files and photos from your iPad, iPhone, Chromebook and Android mobile devices with the Epson iProjection App
- Versatile connectivity – easily integrate with any system using HDMI and the optional Epson Control box (ELPCB03)
*Colour brightness (colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for May 2017 – April 2018.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Up to 3x Brighter Colours with Epson Projectors*
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don’t force a tradeoff between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.
* Colour Brightness (Colour Light Output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour Brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
Laser Light Source
Experience astonishing quality and reliability with Epson’s laser light source technology. The newly designed laser light source and advanced electrostatic filter offers fit and forget reliability to keep maintenance to a minimum. Additionally, the laser light source is highly reliable, eliminating worry of the light burning out during important presentations.