Direct National Privacy Statement
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site and fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, and physical address to receive goods purchased. You may however, visit our site anonymously without recording your personal information for future use.
What do we use information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience with us (your information helps us better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve our customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, I addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: if at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information via the login on our website.
Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time.
We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Do we disclose and information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us with operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety. However, your personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities on these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and conditions
Please also visit our terms and conditions section of our website.
Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
Direct National ABN: 92 079 502 926 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org