Epson Meeting Mate EB-1480Fi
Transform your workplace with this large, scalable display that enriches collaboration and engagement, and promotes greater knowledge sharing with colleagues, clients or delegates using the latest and most versatile connectivity options. The EB-1480Fi has been designed to be easy to use, enriching collaborative and agile working environments.
- 3 x Brighter Colours and Reliable Performance1– 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Reinvent Your Whiteboard –turn any wall or existing dry-erase board into a 100″ interactive display for more efficient meetings and collaboration, in the room or across the globe
- Break Through Laser Technology –provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance free operation, with the added benefits of higher image contrast and instant ON/OFF
- Full HD* display up to 100″ –for an optimal viewing experience and clear readability – over 2x as big as a 70″ flat panel.
- Optional Touch–Enabled Interactivity –turn on the projector and start writing using your finger or the included pens.
- Easy to Use –just walk in, turn it on and start writing – no computer, software or training is required.
- Capture, Save and Share –no need to transcribe meeting notes or snap a photo; easily save, print or email directly from your projector
- Wireless Device Compatibility –wirelessly display documents, files and photos from your iPad®, iPhone®, and Android™ Mobile devices with the Epson iProjection™ App.
- Convenient HDMII–out connectivity –share whiteboard content to a larger display, videoconferencing system or recording device.
*Pixel shifting technology achieves Full HD resolution on screen
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Up to 3x Brighter Colours with Epson Projectors*
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don’t force a tradeoff between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.
* Colour Brightness (Colour Light Output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour Brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
Laser Light Source
Experience astonishing quality and reliability with Epson’s laser light source technology. The newly designed laser light source and advanced electrostatic filter offers fit and forget reliability to keep maintenance to a minimum. Additionally, the laser light source is highly reliable, eliminating worry of the light burning out during important presentations.
While conventional whiteboards and panels are limited to a pre-determined height and width, UST projectors have no such constraints. Set the size of the interactive area to fit the available space in your classroom.
Ultra Short Throw
An ultra-short-throw design eliminates many of the common problems of interactive panel, such as eye glare. With an incredibly efficient throw ratio, this model allows you to project extra-large interactive images up to 100″ in 16:9 and 110” in a 16:6 aspect ratio.
Full HD Resolution
Enjoy images in Full HD resolution and crisp, sharp text without any distortion. Easily read the fine print in applications such as Excel and Word. With the addition of super resolution and detail enhancement processing, images are near cinema quality.
Get up and running in a snap with an intuitive, user-friendly home screen. Select the content source and easily access frequently-used functions such as the whiteboard tool, screen sharing and more.
Epson iProjection App
Wirelessly display content from your iOS or Android mobile device with the free Epson iProjection App and any nearby Epson interactive display with wireless or network capabilities1
- Send files from your email or cloud storage account to the app, then project
- Advance through PowerPoint®or Keynote® presentations (iOS only)
- View Microsoft®Word documents or Excel® spreadsheets (iOS only)
- Zoom in and out of PDFs (iOS and Android)
- Project webpages and view brilliant, high-quality images
- Control interactive display features with just a touch of your device screen
- Easily pair your device with the interactive display via a QR code (available on select models)
Find out how to set up the app and learn more about your interactive display and device compatibility at epson.com.au/iprojection/
Miracast and HDMI out
Sharing content within a meeting room has been made easier with a wider range of connectivity. Users can project their smartphone or tablet screens without a cable connection using Miracast. You also have the option of sharing your content with a second display via the HDMI output.
1To use Epson iProjection, the projector must be configured on a network. Epson projectors can be networked either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable wireless connection on your Epson projector. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. Availability varies depending on model. Not all files and formats are supported. See www.epson.com.au for details.