Meeting Mate EB-1470Ui
Powered by breakthrough laser technology, the EB-1470Ui transforms yesterday’s conference room into tomorrow’s collaborative meeting space. Unite people, ideas and technology in a seamless digital experience. The EB-1470Ui facilitates better communication by turning nearly any flat surface interactive, displaying larger-than-life, Full HD WUXGA images up to 100″ diagonal.
Plus, it provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation. Additional features include 4,000 lumens of colour/white brightness, enterprise-level wireless security and whiteboard sharing for local and remote collaboration.
- 3 x Brighter Colours and Reliable Performance1 – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Reinvent Your Whiteboard – turn any wall or existing dry-erase board into a 100″ interactive display for more efficient meetings and collaboration, in the room or across the globe
- Break Through Laser Technology – provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance free operation, with the added benefits of higher image contrast and instant ON/OFF
- Full HD WUXGA display up to 100″ – for an optimal viewing experience and clear readability – over 2x as big as a 70″ flat panel.
- Touch–Enabled Interactivity – turn on the projector and start writing using your finger or the included pens.
- Easy to Use – just walk in, turn it on and start writing – no computer, software or training is required.
- Capture, Save and Share – no need to transcribe meeting notes or snap a photo; easily save, print or email directly from your projector
- Whiteboard Sharing – both local and remote participants can simultaneously annotate content from mobile devices, computers and other MeetingMate projectors
- Wireless Device Compatibility – wirelessly display documents, files and photos from your iPad®, iPhone®, and Android™ Mobile devices with the Epson iProjection™ App.
- Convenient DVI–out connectivity – share whiteboard content to a larger display, videoconferencing system or recording device.
- Continuous Display Mode – install two interactive displays side by side to achieve an even larger interactive display area.