Epson is pleased to introduce the Epson ELP-DC20 Document Camera / Visualiser. This flexible product enables users to turn their existing projector into a fully interactive Education or Business creativity tool. The ELP-DC20 has a robust industrial design, with great security features allowing it to be permanently placed in a classroom or boardroom. The Visualiser has an easy-to-use user interface and numerous I/O ports.
Teachers can use the ELP-DC20 to demonstrate the view from a microscope, how to execute a dissection in biology class or display a historical artifact projected in beautiful detail onto the big screen. Use it to display a lesson live to the projector screen, capture video footage or still images, or simply as a replacement to an overhead projector. Now with bundled advanced application software, an incredible zoom module, and a built-in microphone, users can take advantage of features such as live annotation, video recording with audio, image capturing and the time lapse function.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Remarkable image quality – Large optical sensor provides sharp, clear images, 1920 (H) x 1080 (V) – 2 Megapixels*.
- Deliver powerful lessons with amazing detail – 12x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom.
- Future Ready connectivity – HDMI digital connectivity for high-quality video content.
- Microphone built in – Capture audio/video lessons for later reference
- Microscope Adaptor Included – Connect directly to your microscope & share the microscopic events with the whole class.
- Powerful storage capability – Store captured images and video onto SD card, SDHC card or 1GB internal memory.
- PC Free Annotation – Connect a HID Device directly via the USB-A port and annotate on the live image, without a PC. Built-in toolbar software will become active.
- Time Lapse – Capture the growth of a plant, or organic process over an extended period by setting the camera to combine images taken into a video file.