Epson EB-695Wi Interactive Projector
Take classroom collaboration to another level with the Epson EB-600 series ultra-short throw projectors. Designed for today’s BYOD classroom, these projectors display 100″ images from just 29cm away for optimal visibility. Offering 3x Higher Colour Brightness than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors and displays ensure bright, vivid images. It also features wireless functionality (module sold separately) and advanced connectivity, so teachers can share content from multiple devices, including Chromebooks — up to four at once with Moderator software. Plus, its lamp lasts up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode!
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Brighter images – Now with up to 3,500 lumens white brightness and colour brightness.
- Colour Modes – Dynamic, Presentation, Cinema, sRGB, BlackBoard
- Even longer lamp life – Up to 10,000 hours lamp life in ECO mode.
- Higher contrast ratio – Now with 14,000:1.
- Instant power on and power off
- Digital connectivity – 3x HDMI (1 supports MHL – Mobile High Definition Link) for mirroring connectivity with Android™ mobile devices.)
- PC Interactivity – Comes with Epson’s latest and enhanced PC interactive software (Easy Interactive Tools version 3.0). With intuitive user interface and enhanced interactive features. USB A and USB B ports.
- Wireless projection and interactivity – Projection and interactive function without the wires when used with the optional LAN card (using the optional ELPAP10 Wireless LAN unit).
- Easy Interactive function – Supported screen size – 60″-100″, Supports multiple screens , Technology – Infrared
Input devices – Digital Pen (Easy Interactive Pen 1,2), Finger (1-6 fingers)
Calibration – Pen: Auto / Manual (25points), Finger: Manual (16 points)
- Projector control using Multi-PC projection software with Moderator function – Allows up to 50 devices to connect to the projector. Now features a Moderator function for managing and controlling the images displayed on the screen (up to 4).
- New projector control tool bar – Allows user to control the projector (eg switch sources, zoom, volume up/down etc) using the interactive pen.
- No driver installation required – Installation has never been easier (driver installation is required for Mac).
- Advanced Networking Capability – Enables users to monitor, control and present from a remote location.
- Low cost Epson Lamp available
- 16W Built-in Speaker – Monaural. We recommend depending on the size of your room and level of sound needed, installing additional speakers to support your presentations.
- Intergrated mount is an extra (ELPMB46)
- Security – Kensington lock provision, padlock and security hole, Wireless LAN unit lock, Password protect function (power on, network, protection of user logo)