Epson EB-520 short throw projectors provide ultra-bright image quality up to 2,700 lumens both in high colour brightness and in white brightness with 3LCD, 3-chip technology.
The EB-520 short throw projectors are ideal for delivering large and engaging presentation content in the classroom or office without having the restriction of space. The EB-520 also features a newly developed high precision short throw lens with greater sharpness and improved focus levels. The long lasting lamp, projecting up to 10,000 lamp hours in ECO mode gives an extended period of reliable performance. Suitable for desktop use with convenient table top placement or using the optional wall mount (ELP-MB45), the EB-520 short throw offers flexible installation in any environment.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance* – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness.
- Crisp Clear Resolution – Featuring XGA image resolution (4:3).
- Large and engaging presentations, even in small spaces – Project large images from short distances with minimal shadows and glare.
- Long Lasting lamp, low-cost lamp maintenance – Up to 10,000 hours in ECO mode.
- Versatile Connectivity – Easily integrate with any system using HDMI and the optional Epson Control box (ELP-CB02).
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms – Wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with EasyMP® software / Multi-PC Projection function.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.