KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Revolutionize Your Whiteboard — Turn any wall, flat surface or existing dry-erase board interactive; turn on the projector and start writing using the included pens.
- Easy to Use — MeetingMate is a standalone solution — no computer, software or training is required, so you can operate with ease.
- Capture, Save and Share — No need to transcribe whiteboard notes or take a photo; press a button to save, print or email directly from your MeetingMate.
- Extensive Whiteboard Space — Save up to 50 digital pages; no need to erase for more space, just add a new page.
- Whiteboard Sharing — Content written digitally can be shared and annotated on simultaneously by both local and remote participants collaborating from mobile devices1, computers and other MeetingMates.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) — Using the Epson iProjection™ App, wirelessly share and display content from iPhone®, iPad® and Android™1 devices to MeetingMate projectors.
- Dynamic Video Conferencing Display — Connect video conferencing equipment for a large 100″ display; use Split Screen2 to simultaneously display people and content side by side.
3x Brighter Colours with Epson*
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don’t force a tradeoff between white and colour brightness.In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.
*Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.