Free Touch Without Interrupt
New generation infrared technology allows normal writing without interference from other large objects, such as hands, books, etc.
IR Hardware Test System
Test system can identify faulty parts allowing for fast replacement.
Automatic Brightness Adjusting
Screen brightness adjusts automatically in different light conditions making it always comfortable to view.
Electronic Mail Capabilities
Connects to the internet and electronic mail via the panel. Software generated content can be sent by email.
Touch panel can be activated by gesture, including picture, channel, Aspect Ratio, brightness, sound etc. including menu.
With built-in WI-FI the device has full access to the internet. There is also touch panel control over the sound-bar and other devices via built-in Bluetooth, meaning no cables.
Pen tool includes pen, pencil, marker pen, and smart pen. With the smart pen, rough drawings can be recognised as basic shapes including circle, triangle, oval, rectangle, arc, star, wave, etc. Pen generated writing can be converted to text and saved.
Compatible With Microsoft Office
With Microsoft Office PowerPoint it is possible to turn pages, mark and erase objects on screen. PowerPoint documents can be edited and saved which is a simple and quick method of class preparation for educators. It is possible to directly mark and save on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Intelligent Playback And Record
A video of the operation can be recorded and saved with text and screen actions—a convenient way for teachers and students to review the lesson after class.
Smart Class Lite
Mobile operation can be undertaken with a tablet or mobile phone—the teacher can operate the touch panel anywhere in the classroom. The touch panel screen synchronises with the tablet or mobile phone screen—operations can be managed on two screens at the same time. The content on the tablet or mobile phone can be sent to the touch panel.
Android Enhanced Functions
The built-in system is Android system 5.0 and above; CPU is Dual CORTEX A53 Chipset, 1.5GHz Dominant Frequency, DDR3 2G RAM, INAND 16 storage, supporting HTML5 browser, support local and online 1080P, 3840*2160 video.
- Screen Size – 75 inch
- Active Size -1895.04mm(W) x 1065.96mm (H)
- Ratio – 16:9
- Brightness – 350cd/m2
- Contrast – 5000:1
- Backlight Type – LED
- View Angle – 178° (V) / 178° (H)
- Resolution – 3840 (H) x 2160 (V)
- TV Standard – PAL, NTSC / SECAM (optional)
- Input (1080P) – AV Input * 2, HDMI * 2, VGA Input * 1, Component * 1, Multimedia (USB) * 1, Touch Port (USB) * 1
- Output – AUDIO (3.5mm earphone) * 1
- USB Playing Format – Video: AVI, MP4, TS, TRP, MKV, MOV, MPG, DAT, VOB, RM, RMVB Audio: MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC Image: JPG, JPEG, BMP, PNG
- Touch Points- 20 points of touch
- Android Specifications – Wifi: Built in 5G, wireless ban: 802.11 b/g/n, 8GB Storage, Support HTML 5 Browser, 1080p video, support file manager
- Writing Mode -Finger, writing pens or any non-transparent object
- Operating Systems – WINDOWS, LINUX, MAC, Android
- Size – 1956mm x 1054mm x 94mm
- Gross Weight – 123KGs
There is no picture on my panel?
Please do the following:
– Ensure one end of the HDMI cable is connected into your laptop.
– Ensure the other end of the HDMI cable is connected to the panel.
– Put your laptop in Duplicate mode. To do this hold down the key and the P key at the same
time and select the Duplicate option.
– If the HDMI cable is connected to HDMI 1 ensure the source on the T.V is HDMI 1.
I cannot get the touch function to work on my interactive panel.
Turn your panel on, cable up your panel with your HDMI and USB cable. Your USB Cable needs to be
plugged into the port of your panel that states ‘touch USB’ and then the other end goes into your laptop.
You should hear a ding ding noise that suggests it has connected to your laptop. Tap your panel to see if it
has become interactive. It may take a while for the USB drivers to be installed. If the touch function still
doesn’t work after it has finished installing, restart your computer leaving all the cables plugged in, and then
How do I change the source on my panel?
Press the Source button on the top of your remote and scroll down to select the source that you want.
There is no sound coming out of the panel?
Ensure the HDMI cable is plugged in. If so and there is still no sound take the following steps:
– Click on the windows icon on your desktop.
– Click on the Control Panel.
– Click on Sound option.
– In the menu that appears select HDMI Source then press ‘Select Default’. This will make the HDMI
cable your primary audio source when it is plugged it in and will ensure the audio will come through
the panel when the HDMI cable is plugged in.
My panel is not Interactive?
The USB cable carries the interactive function so firstly ensure the USB cable is plugged into your
laptop and the other end is plugged into the USB Touch port on the panel. If this is plugged in and there are
still issues do the following:
– Take the USB cable out of the USB port on your laptop and plug into a different port. (When laptops
are getting older the ports can wear out and they don’t make the connection with the cable)
– If you have tried all of the ports and the cable is connected to the panel the cable may be faulty. At
this stage contact Direct National.
“You have been fantastic to work with, and I most definitely would like to utilize your services again on my next projects simply due to your can do attitude and
fantastic communication skills.
Once again, it’s been a pleasure”
– Site Foreman
“Yes, teachers are using their projectors and loving them. Deb and her class love their TV. Thanks again for all your help – Amazing.”
-Tin Can Bay P-10 State School